byzothe1: Map of the Macedonian Federation || CONTEST ENTRY
2022.01.25 20:02 hqim_bot byzothe1: Map of the Macedonian Federation || CONTEST ENTRY
2022.01.25 20:02 Master_jerk The montage camera when equipped you can time travel
2022.01.25 20:02 hqim_bot KingofFairview: Aftermath: the Eagle's Wings Clipped
2022.01.25 20:02 gaurav89244 Moorex is the Upcoming wanted to know more
Moorex exchange: this is an exchange that is decentralized and allows users to swap their BEP-20 tokens with any another token. This exchange also allows users to stake the MOOREX token and also provide liquidity, and by doing these, users get rewarded #moorex #moorextoken #moor #moortoken #BSC #DeFi #aladdincenter #bounty
submitted by gaurav89244 to cryptoairdropsbounty [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 DanielCasanova7 Is my Amp Blown?
I have a Skar 400w 4 channel amp powering my door speakers. went to work this morning and everything was perfect. i got in my car after work and theres no sound coming to my door speakers except a pop sound every couple seconds (even with the music off) the amp power light is on and it does not seem to be in safe mode. my subwoofer which is hooked to another amp is still working. am i dealing with a blown amp?
submitted by DanielCasanova7 to CarAV [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 cerebrix New Mexico COVID-19 January 25th update: 3,354 new cases, totaling 455,947 | Twenty-five additional COVID-19 deaths, 7-Day positivity rate 30.0% | NMDOH
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE January 25, 2022 New Mexico COVID-19 update: 3,354 new cases, totaling 455,947 Twenty-five additional COVID-19 deaths, 7-Day positivity rate 30.0% SANTA FE – New Mexico state health officials on Tuesday announced 3,354 additional COVID-19 cases. Per the state Department of Health, the most recent cases are:
- 864 new cases in Bernalillo County
- 5 new cases in Catron County
- 176 new cases in Chaves County
- 113 new cases in Cibola County
- 7 new cases in Colfax County
- 89 new cases in Curry County
- 6 new cases in De Baca County
- 429 new cases in Doña Ana County
- 112 new cases in Eddy County
- 30 new cases in Grant County
- 14 new cases in Guadalupe County
- 2 new cases in Hidalgo County
- 110 new cases in Lea County
- 16 new cases in Lincoln County
- 9 new cases in Los Alamos County
- 24 new cases in Luna County
- 172 new cases in McKinley County
- 5 new cases in Mora County
- 70 new cases in Otero County
- 15 new cases in Quay County
- 46 new cases in Rio Arriba County
- 54 new cases in Roosevelt County
- 283 new cases in Sandoval County
- 194 new cases in San Juan County
- 40 new cases in San Miguel County
- 191 new cases in Santa Fe County
- 24 new cases in Sierra County
- 33 new cases in Socorro County
- 26 new cases in Taos County
- 15 new cases in Torrance County
- 6 new cases in Union County
- 153 new cases in Valencia County
- 15 new cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the Otero County Processing Center
- 5 new cases among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County
- 1 new case among New Mexico Corrections Department inmates at the Roswell Correctional Center
The Department of Health on Tuesday reported twenty-five additional deaths in New Mexico related to COVID-19:Seventeen recent deaths:
- A male in his 20s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 30s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 50s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 60s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A second male in his 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 90s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions. The individual was a resident of the American Heritage Home.
- A female in her 80s from Bernalillo County. The individual was a resident of the Genesis Healthcare Uptown facility in Albuquerque.
- A male in his 30s from Eddy County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 50s from Eddy County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 50s from Lea County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 30s from Mora County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Mora County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A female in her 80s from Roosevelt County. The individual was hospitalized.
- A male in his 70s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 60s from Santa Fe County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 80s from Santa Fe County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 90s from Santa Fe County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
Six* deaths > 30 days:
- A female in her 70s from Bernalillo County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 60s from Doña Ana County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Doña Ana County. The individual had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 60s from San Juan County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A female in her 70s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized and had underlying conditions.
- A male in his 70s from Valencia County. The individual was hospitalized.
The number of deaths of New Mexico residents related to COVID-19 is now 6,317.*COVID related deaths are reported when a death certificate has been issued and some death certificates are delayed due to insufficient information. The ten ZIP codes across the state with the most COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, Jan. 25 are:
- 87121 - 140
- 87031 - 103
- 87114 - 102
- 87124 - 94
- 88012 - 91
- 88203 - 90
- 88101 - 89
- 88001 - 88
- 87507 - 86
- 87144 - 85
Daily case counts and test numbers are raw data based on information the state receives today - meaning data that has not yet been scrutinized to identify potential duplicates or late-arriving positives or negatives. Including the above newly reported cases, New Mexico has now had a total of 455,947 COVID-19 cases:
- Bernalillo County: 129,691
- Catron County: 366
- Chaves County: 19,580
- Cibola County: 5,920
- Colfax County: 2,158
- Curry County: 11,294
- De Baca County: 514
- Doña Ana County: 54,651
- Eddy County: 15,476
- Grant County: 5,630
- Guadalupe County: 922
- Harding County: 67
- Hidalgo County: 940
- Lea County: 18,102
- Lincoln County: 4,649
- Los Alamos County: 2,161
- Luna County: 5,849
- McKinley County: 22,633
- Mora County: 621
- Otero County: 11,609
- Quay County: 1,846
- Rio Arriba County: 8,570
- Roosevelt County: 4,347
- Sandoval County: 28,813
- San Juan County: 35,428
- San Miguel County: 4,897
- Santa Fe County: 24,540
- Sierra County: 1,792
- Socorro County: 3,301
- Taos County: 4,475
- Torrance County: 2,391
- Union County: 682
- Valencia County: 16,233
County totals are subject to change upon further investigation and determination of residency of individuals positive for COVID-19. The Department of Health currently reports the following numbers of COVID-19 cases among individuals held by federal agencies at the following facilities:
- Cibola County Correctional Center: 535
- Otero County Federal Prison Facility: 601
- Otero County Processing Center: 803
- Torrance County Detention Facility: 385
The Department of Health currently reports the following numbers of COVID-19 cases among individuals held by the New Mexico Corrections Department at the following facilities:
- Central New Mexico Correctional Facility in Valencia County: 409
- Guadalupe County Correctional Facility: 259
- Lea County Correctional Facility: 792
- Northeast New Mexico Correctional Facility in Union County: 215
- Northwest New Mexico Correctional Center in Cibola County: 134
- Otero County Prison Facility: 573
- Penitentiary of New Mexico in Santa Fe County: 254
- Roswell Correctional Center: 231
- Southern New Mexico Correctional Facility in Doña Ana County: 250
- Springer Correctional Center in Colfax County: 271
- Western New Mexico Correctional Facility in Cibola County: 87
As of today, there are 678 individuals hospitalized in New Mexico for COVID-19. This number may include individuals who tested positive for COVID-19 out of state but are currently hospitalized in New Mexico. This number does not include New Mexicans who tested positive for COVID-19 and may have been transferred to a hospital out of state. As of today, there are 333,715 COVID-19 cases designated as having recovered by the New Mexico Department of Health. The Department of Health has identified at least one positive COVID-19 case in residents and/or staff in the past 28 days at the following long-term care facilities:
- A Love for Life (Alcazar St), Albuquerque
- Advanced Health Care of Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Grand Senior Living, Albuquerque
- Albuquerque Heights Healthcare and Rehab
- Amaran Assisted Living, Albquerque
- American Heritage Home, Albuquerque
- Angel Wings Assisted Living Home Care, Albuquerque
- Arbors of Del Rey, Las Cruces
- Artesia Healthcare and rehab (San Pedro Nursing), Artesia
- Aspen Ridge Assisted Living, Los Alamos
- Atria Vista Del Rio (Morada), Albuquerque
- Avamere at Fiesta Park, Albuquerque
- Aztec Healthcare, Aztec
- Bear Canyon Rehab, Albuquerque
- Bee Hive Homes Of Edgewood, Edgewood
- Beehive Homes of Rio Rancho II, Rio Rancho
- Beehive Homes of San Pedro, Albuquerque
- Beehive Homes, Clovis
- Beehive Homes, Deming
- Beehive Homes, Farmington
- Beehive Homes, Gallup
- Beehive Homes, Roswell
- Belen Meadows
- Blue Horizon Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Brookdale Santa Fe
- Brookdale Valencia, Albuquerque
- Calibre Sagecrest Nursing and Rehabilitation Center, Las Cruces
- Camino Retirement Homes, Albuquerque
- Camino Healthcare (now called Odelia Healthcare), ABQ
- Casa Arena Blanca Nursing Center, Alamogordo
- Casa Bella Residential Care, Las Cruces
- Casa De Carino, Albuquerque
- Casa de Oro Center, Las Cruces
- Casa de Palomas, Albuquerque
- Casa de Paz, Rio Rancho
- Casa Del Sol Center, Las Cruces
- Casa Maria, Roswell
- Casa Real Genesis, Santa Fe
- Casa Sandia, Albuquerque
- Cedar Ridge Inn, Farmington
- Clayton Nursing and Rehab (Genesis)
- Clovis Healthcare and rehab, Clovis
- Colfax Long Term Care Center, Springer
- Desert Peaks Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Desert Springs Nursing and Rehabilitation, Hobbs
- El Castillo Retirement, Santa Fe
- Elmcroft of Quintessence, Albuquerque
- Fairwinds Assisted Living, Rio Rancho
- Fort Bayard Medical Center
- Genesis Rio Rancho Center
- Genesis San Juan Center, Farmington
- Genesis Silver City Care Center, Silver City
- Good Life Senior living & Memory Care, Los Lunas
- Good Life Senior Living And Memory Care, Artesia
- Good Life Senior Living, Carlsbad
- Good Samaritan Betty Dare, Alamogordo
- Good Samaritan Manzano Del Sol Nursing
- Good Samaritan, Las Cruces
- Good Samaritan, Socorro
- Kingston Residence of Santa Fe
- La Posada Assisted Living, Las Cruces
- Ladera Center Genesis, Albuquerque
- Laguna Rainbow Care, Casa Blanca
- Lakeview Christian Home, Carlsbad
- Landmark Desert Gardens Assisted Living, Hobbs
- Las Palomas Genesis, Albuquerque
- Life Care Farmington
- LifeSpire Assisted Living of North ABQ Acres, Albuquerque
- LifeSpire Assisted Living , Albuquerque (High Assets Way)
- LifeSpire Assisted Living, Rio Rancho
- Little Roses Home of the SW, Albuquerque
- Little Sisters of the Poor, Gallup
- McKinley Care Center, Gallup
- Meadows Home, NM Behavioral Health Institute, Las Vegas
- Mimbres Nursing Home, Deming
- Miners Colfax Medical Center, Raton
- Mission Arch Center (Roswell)
- MorningStar Assisted Living & Memory Care, Rio Rancho
- Morningstar Of Albuquerque, Albuquerque
- Morningstar Memory Care at Northridge, Albuquerque
- Namaste House Assisted Living, Farmington
- NM State Veterans Home, TorC
- Pacifica Senior Living, Santa Fe
- Palmilla Senior Living, Albuquerque
- Princeton Place, Albuquerque
- Ravenna assisted living, Albuquerque
- Retirement Ranches-Clovis
- Retreat Healthcare, Rio Rancho Retreat Gardens, Retreat Villas
- Sandia Ridge Genesis, Albuquerque
- Sandia View Spain Assisted Living Albuquerque
- Santa Clara Assisted Living, Santa Clara
- Santa Fe Care Center, Santa Fe
- Senior Living Systems, Los Lunas
- Shady Pines Assisted Living, Albuquerque
- Sierra Healthcare Center, TorC
- Singing Arrow Manor, Albuquerque
- Skies Healthcare & Rehabilitation Center Genesis, Albuquerque
- Sombrillo Nursing & Rehabilitation, Los Alamos
- South Valley Care Center, Albuquerque
- Spanish Trails Rehabilitation Suites, Albuquerque
- St Anthony's Healthcare, Clovis
- Sunny Day Assisted Living, Gallup
- Sunset Villa Nursing home, Roswell
- Sunshine Assisted Living, Tucumcari
- Taos Living Center, Taos
- The Bridge of Farmington, Farmington
- The Montebello on Academy, Albuquerque
- The Montecito, Santa Fe
- The Rehab Center of Albuquerque
- The Rio Las Estancias, Albuquerque
- The Suites Rio Vista, Rio Rancho
- The Watermark at Cherry Hills, Albuquerque
- The Woodmark at Uptown, Albuquerque
- UpTown Genesis, Albuquerque
- Vecino Sanos Assisted Living (Los Amigos AL), Santa Rosa
- Vida Encantada Nursing & Rehab, Las Vegas
- Village at Northrise - Morning Side, Las Cruces
- Village at Northrise - Desert Willow II Memory care, Las Cruces
- Village at Northrise - Desert Willow I Nursing, Las Cruces
- Welbrook Senior Living, Las Cruces (Now called Las Cruces Post Acute and Rehabilitation Center of Cascadia)
- Westwind House Assisted Living, Albuquerque
- Wheatfields Senior Living, Clovis
- White Sands Healthcare, Hobbs
The New Mexico Department of Health has active investigations into the positive patients, which includes contact-tracing and swabs of symptomatic individuals who have had contact with the positive cases. Every New Mexican must work together to stem the spread of COVID-19. Wear a mask when in public and around others. If you are sick, stay home as much as possible.
New Mexicans who report symptoms of COVID-19 infection, such as fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or loss of taste or smell should call their health care provider or the NMDOH COVID-19 hotline immediately (1-855-600-3453). The Department of Health strongly encourages the following groups to get tested:
- Symptomatic people displaying the COVID-19 symptoms of fever, cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, diarrhea, and/or loss of taste or smell;
- Asymptomatic people who are close contacts or household members of people in their infectious period who have already tested positive for the coronavirus;
- Asymptomatic people who live or work in congregate settings such as long-term care facilities and group homes;
- Patients who are scheduled for surgery and whose provider has advised them to get tested before the procedure.
New Mexicans who have non-health-related questions or concerns can also call 833-551-0518 or visit newmexico.gov
, which is being updated regularly as a one-stop source for information for families, workers and others affected by and seeking more information about COVID-19.###NMDOH
submitted by cerebrix
to coronavirusnewmexico [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 Smooth-Reputation-64 Anyone else have one of those days today?
Looking for solidarity today lol. It's been a rough one.
My three-year-old woke up in a mood and I can always tell what kind of day it's going to be based on his mood first thing in the morning. He's usually pretty well behaved, albeit a wild little boy, but engaged, sweet, and somewhat predictable. He's had two epic meltdowns today, and one was a throwing frenzy. He threw books at me and the baby when I tried to sit down to nurse his little brother. The books were taken away and he went apeshit from there. Fun times. We've played outside and jumped on the trampoline a lot to try and reset him but he's just in one of those moods. He's been so off so I've let him watch a little more TV. He's only interested in Blaze and the Monster Machines and I'm pretty sure the theme song is embedded in my brain and might actually be melting it. He also didn't pee on the potty once today and went in underwear so much I had to put him in a diaper. My baby is also teething and taking short naps and has been super cranky. This is also the day of the week that my husband goes for a group trail run with friends and is usually back at 7:30 instead of 5:30. Ahhhhh!
Anywho, not looking for advice, just ranting and seeing if anyone else is having one of "those days" that they need to get off their chest. It's been a rough day on the job, except the job is a 14 hour shift. Ready for it to end and to start over tomorrow, hopefully everyone renewed and refreshed from a good night's sleep.
submitted by Smooth-Reputation-64 to SAHP [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 RoseOfTheNight4444 (Please don't message me about views, subs, or SEO or you will get blocked) Funny Skyrim Moments #6 | Ensuing Chaos
2022.01.25 20:02 Michelles94 What Country Should You Live In Based On Your Halal Food Preferences? - MuslimGap
2022.01.25 20:02 calibas_sep Brains!!! By Pretti on BRAZIL NFT
2022.01.25 20:02 ace-96 Wtf? The OP is a self hating Indian
2022.01.25 20:02 whoatethespacecakes TOP 15! Round 33 is done! Out is: Mrs. Baxter (22.7%) Link for round 34 is in the comments! (Look for the ‼️)
submitted by whoatethespacecakes to DowntonAbbey [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 HEAL3D These Macro & Micro Factors Will Dictate the Price of OMI Tokens and Success of VeVe!
2022.01.25 20:02 JokerProtogen turning 5k 2019 iMac into a display.
I recently got a 2019 5k iMac from my school, and it has no logic board. I need help finding a display adapter for my iMac 5k, does anyone know how to do this? Anything Helps!
submitted by JokerProtogen to mac [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 KiaoftheMera My package has traveled more then I have this year
I was wondering why something I ordered was taking so long to travel from Carlsbad, CA to where I live in Washington state, so I used the tracking # to see where it had been. It started off well going from Carlsbad to San Diego and then Eugene. Then for some reason it ended up in Colorado Springs, then back to San Diego and then today it showed up in Colorado Springs again. Why would a package going from California to Washington even be sent to Colorado? At this point I could have walked to the seller in California, picked up my order and walked home before I get it from USPS.
submitted by KiaoftheMera to usps_complaints [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 dennyCranne72 Prove me wrong
There are fearspren, angerspren, gloryspren, shamespren, anxietyspren, hungerspren, anticipationspren, awespren, exhaustionspren, joyspren, laughterspren, painspren, and shockspren.
One must imagine there are hornyspren.
submitted by dennyCranne72 to Stormlight_Archive [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 magenta_zero Genesis build - just went into "Integration" status. I'm very excited. Est. ship date 2/7
- Case : Corsair 7000D Airflow
- Exterior Color : Black
- Black Friday Promo : FREE CORSAIR K60
- Current Special Offer : Free US Ground Shipping $50 value
- Processors : Intel Core i9-11900K 8-Cores up to 5.3 GHz
- CPU : Thermal Compound
- Motherboard : ASUS ROG Maximus XIII Hero
- Memory : 64GB CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 3200MHz RGB (4x16GB)
- System Cooling : iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX Liquid CPU Cooler
- System Fans : ORIGIN PC Standard Fan Kit
- Graphics Cards : NVIDIA 8GB GeForce RTX 3070
- Operating System : MS Windows 11 Home
- Operating System Drive : 240GB Force MP510 NVMe PCIe M.2 SSD
- RAID : No RAID
- Power Supply : CORSAIR RM850x SERIES PLUS GOLD PSU
- Power Supply Sleeved Cable : No Sleeved Cable
- Audio : Integrated High-Definition Audio
- Networking : Onboard Network Port
- The ORIGIN Difference : The Best Gaming Experience Guaranteed
- ORIGIN Maximum Protection Shipping Process : ORIGIN Wooden Crate Armor
- 24/7 U.S Based Warranty : 1 Year Part Replacement with 45 Day Free Shipping
- Free ORIGIN PC Gear : ORIGIN PC T-Shirt
- Size : Medium
- Free ORIGIN PC Gear : ORIGIN PC Mousepad
I received a status update just after noon EST saying my specs were being looked at and later this afternoon on the website it shows my order status as "Integration". Estimated ship date is Feb 7th, I'm very excited.
I plan to post a full unboxing to this thread when I receive it and let everyone know how delivery goes. I'm a little concerned because the temps where I live have been in the severe negative digits, but thankfully I work from home so I'll be here to receive it when it comes.
submitted by magenta_zero
to OriginPC [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 Zeepond Terrain of Magical Expertise Zeepond Giveaway
Our friends at 1C Entertainment have kindly given us another 20 Steam keys of Terrain of Magical Expertise to give away to our members. 10 weekly draws with 2 keys per draw. Draws starts on 02/02/2022.
You can find this giveaway on the following link: https://www.zeepond.com/zeepond/giveaways/enter-a-competition
Feel free to read our review on the link below:
Good luck all.
Take care, be safe and see you at Zeepond.
submitted by Zeepond to Zeepond [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 skinoutyuhpunani Prince Akeem - Love it (2022)
2022.01.25 20:02 AdamMxhmood What ep is this any1 know
2022.01.25 20:02 cassidyjay Parental Postnatal Well-being
Hey new parents! I am a masters student in psychology at Lund University, Sweden specializing in postnatal well-being. Especially during these times, parental mental health is of the upmost importance, and I aim to further the conversation about improving it through my thesis, which is about postnatal well-being for ALL (moms and dads). If you could spare 15 minutes to participate in it, you would be contributing to the body of research aimed at improving parents’ health after childbirth.
You can do so if you are over the age of 18, the parent of a child born within the past 18 months, and are proficient in English. The study has been ethically approved and allowed by the moderators, and all of your responses will be completely anonymous. Thanks so much for your time, and all thoughts are welcome in the comments. (: Feel free to also share with your friends who are new parents! Click the link below!
submitted by cassidyjay to clothdiaps [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 QuoteSuch What a mess
Im new to reddit. What does it for me is her abusive nature twards the kids to this day. I cant wrap my head around her not giving those kids their Christmas gifts. Holding the gifts hostage to bait the kids to go to her home. I cant! What a self serving selfish individual who walked away and now has absolutely no shame. She is toxic and there is no way I can unsee what I've seen in her post. Makes me want to scrub with clorox. One other thing for me is her post about the kids birth certificates. If she isnt on those certificates that adoption was finalized. You can't just change a parent on the birth certificate without a judge. So if thats true she has a chance in hell getting that overturned. J.s. P.s. I think she has already sold those game devices to double her money and for her thats a win since she has no intention on paying that credit card.
submitted by QuoteSuch to simplychristina87 [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 Next-Site1743 Today was a bad day
I'm over come with negative feelings.. I'm over worked, over stressed, over tired, and sad. If this is how the rest of my life will go I don't want to do it. I have exams tommorow and I'm so stressed it's driving me insane. My parents have been mentally bullying me. But I haven't ever said anything bc I thought people would judge me. So I'm saying it secretly on here. Everyday the stress and anxiety builds up more and more. And the last time this happened I cut my hand on purpose to feel something. I want a way out. I don't want to kill myself but sometimes I imagine killing myself over and over at times throughout the day.
submitted by Next-Site1743 to confessions [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 One-Bit-5300 The Perfect Film
submitted by One-Bit-5300 to WikipediaVandalism [link] [comments]
2022.01.25 20:02 R0SAL1NA Velvette! My oc!